1. Pilgrimage Package. Includes all travel and full board accommodation arranged by the Pilgrimage Office. This is only available to Assisted Pilgrims together with their family and/or carers, Helpers, Doctors, Nurses and Chaplains All those asked to be leaders (including Redshirt Leaders) please apply as helpers in the first instance.
All other Pilgrims, including famalies, should make their own travel arrangements as below. If you are unsure please contact the Pilgrimage Office.
2. Accommodation and Transfers (Independent travel to Toulouse Airport). Includes full board accommodation and coach transfers, arranged by the Pilgrimage Office, from/to Toulouse Airport to/from Lourdes meeting only the Easyjet Flight EZY8333 on Friday 24th July and returning on Easyjet Flight EZY8338 on Thursday 30th July Applicants must purchase their own tickets with Easyjet. There are only 53 seats on this transfer coach and seats will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please therefore contact the Pilgrimage Office prior to applying. Places are not guaranteed.
3. Accommodation Only. Includes Full board accommodation arranged by the Pilgrimage Office. You must arrange your own travel so that you arrive at the hotel you are allocated on Friday 24th July after 2pm and depart on Thursday 30th July before lunch. If you arrive or depart on any other day, please notify the Pilgrimage office of this in your application. Please note you must make your own hotel arrangements separately for any dates outside of the 24th-30th July and pay the hotel direct for these, again please notify the pilgrimage office.
THE COSTS FOR THIS YEARS PILGRIMAGE ARE AS FOLLOWS:-
1. £750 - Pilgrimage Package
2. £620 - Independent Travel with Transfers (Easyjet)
3. £560 - Accommodation Only
4. £200 - Single Room Supplement*
*please note single rooms are limited in number.
If you decide to make other travel arrangements to Lourdes and need to have Accommodation Only, you need to inform the Pilgrimage Office of your date and time of arrival and departure. If you arrive before 24th July or plan to leave after 30th July, you must arrange and pay for your hotel arrangements. The Pilgrimage Office will only book the 6 nights of the Pilgrimage.
If you are unsure whether you may need some assistance, please contact the Pilgrimage Office to discuss your needs (01403 740110).
A copy of the Insurance Policy will be sent to you when your place on the Pilgrimage is confirmed.