It is important to offer preparation time for our first time pilgrims, Assisted or Able, as we recognise that travelling to Lourdes for the first time can be a daunting experience! This day will gve you the opportunity to meet fellow pilgrims and answer your questions. It will also be a time of reflection and prayer, exploring the meaning of pilgrimage and introducing the year's theme.
- 10:30 Arrivals
- Welcome and opening prayer
- What is Pilgrimage / What is the Arundel & Brighton Pilgrimage about? Theme for 2019 "Happy are the Poor"
- How to get involved
- Brainstorming (What are our hopes and concerns about the pilgrimage)
- 12:45 -13:30 Lunch
- What do you need to know about to look after yourself and being realistic about your needs
- Q&A Feedback
- 14:30 Closing prayer and finish